Thursday, February 9, 2023

Do You See what I see?

 Seriously Y'all.....I am so excited!  Do you see it in my header picture?  

I'll post a few more pictures and you can probably guess pretty easily what (It) is that I'm excited about and what I see.








Shadows!!!  I see shadows because the SUN 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 is finally out.



The rain is coming back in a couple of days, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'm going to soak up all the beautiful rays of sunshine for today.



I'm not even going to worry about how dirty my windows are on the outside....Just look at the beautiful sunshine coming through and shining on my Ivy.


Just letting my day be energized by the sun!! 


"There is Sunshine in my soul Today."


Shug.....🌞🌻🌞

3 comments:

  1. The shadow in your header has Mickey Mouse, and the first photo is a Flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I feel the same way! We had sunshine today too and 70 degree. I pulled out the wheelbarrow and rake and cleaned up the path from the house to the shop...then just couldn't put the rake away. My husband said, go ahead, over do it and get your back to hurting. It was wonderful. Made me feel like a new person. So glad you had a bright sunny day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug! I love the shadows! I'm always energized and happy when the sun shines here, even though it's freezing cold, it feels like spring! Your shadows are gorgeous! I love the cactus shadow! Have a great Friday! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...