Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Seriously y'all.....this header describes me to a   T   like YESTERDAY!!

It is possible that I had at least 5 tabs open at one time, in my brain, and they were acting like they had been given high doses of caffeine. 

I'm the kind of person that writes EVERYTHING down and I keep myself organized very well.  I failed at doing so yesterday.  




See these shoes?  Mylee wanted these shoes for an event that she is going to at school.  Wouldn't you know it......they did not have her size at the store she was shopping at.  Shanda called the other stores of this kind that are near us.  Seems that they are completely out of stock.  

After checking the brand and finding other Dept stores that carry this brand, I located the exact shoe in her size.  In the mean time, Mylee was able to find a different pair of shoes that she liked too.  

Since she found the other shoes, I begin to  carry on with my business and head out to go to the grocery store.  On about the 3rd isle of me shopping, I receive an email giving me a confirmation number for my order.   Oh my gosh.......I had ordered the shoes and did not even know that I did!!!!   Not only had I ordered the shoes, but I selected to go to the store and PICK them up.   The issue with this is........we live about a 100 miles away from that store.  It is still a puzzle how all of this happened, but let me tell you, this TAB went in overdrive.

I tried to call the store, but was unsuccessful  in reaching anyone.  





See the above picture.   I went to the store to buy what I need to make these biscuit scones.  One thing I needed was pumpkin.  I finish buying groceries, but when I got home, I did not have anything that I need to make this recipe!

Why?  Because my shopping TAB (in my brain) was only half way open.

I was finally able to speak to someone at the store and they are now shipping the shoes to me.   That's another thing in itself.   Why, did I just not cancel the order when I spoke to them.  After all, the shoes were still right there at the store.  
I was a bit flustered and all I could think of was.....I can't drive a 100 miles this afternoon to pick up those shoes!!

Pumpkin Biscuit Scones will have to wait.........The person I was going to take the scones to, will have to wait......The Shoes? I'll have to figure out what to do with them......The other Tabs that were open in my brain are waiting for me to close them.  

Bless My Heart!
Shug






2 comments:

  1. Oh my, all I can say is I can relate. I have had days like this too. Ha! Thank goodness not to many, because like you I write everything down too. But every now and then.. I have all the TABS open. Ha!

    The shoes are fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...