Friday, February 18, 2022

I don't post many pictures of our baby girl, Emma Kate. 

 My goodness, she is growing so fast and I miss both of our great-grandchildren so very much!!

I can only imagine the conversation she is having with "Archie" in this picture.  After all....she (Emma) is the boss of the house and possibly the neighborhood.

                                 ___________



I love ♥ this picture of the two of them!


"Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while."
Kim Hubbard


I love this little quote.....especially living here in TEXAS!

Y'all.......Here is what our weather looks like for the next week....


Tanning weather on Monday with a high near 80.   Wednesday....possibility of ice and snow!

 No packing away of Winter or Summer clothes for sure!



 


                                                                                
                                                                             And....



Hey....I sure hope y'all have a great weekend....

Shug......💛

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, the weather in Texas must be unreal! I love this photo of Emma Kate, and the perspective it was shot from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture of those two precious children! In Manitoba we often say, if you don’t like the weather just wait a minute or two. It changes rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug~

    That makes me laugh!! For a minute I thought you must live in Idaho!!

    Your little great-grands are adorable, the photos are precious! Hope you have been having a wonderful February :0)

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...