Sunday, May 9, 2021

 Is this not the cutest?  Our pool was completed last October, so this is the first year for us to really be able to enjoy the pool.   


We were so surprised when I walked out and saw this baby duck swimming in the pool.  The little thing was having himself a wonderful time.....swimming and diving down.



We determined it was a Wood Duck.  Not sure where the little fellow came from, but he was sure having himself a great time.

After catching him with the net, we let him go out in the field.  Surely momma duck found her baby.  This is what I'm going to believe...

Happy Mother's Day Friends..

Shug!  




2 comments:

  1. What a cute unexpected Mother's Day gift! He is adorable! I hope Mama found him. Wood Ducks are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...