Thursday, April 8, 2021

Online Ordering

Who shops online??  Me, me, me!  With the "pandemic" last year, I think a lot of people were shopping online.  

My neighbor asked me a couple of weeks ago if I owned stock in UPS and FEDEX.....she noticed that they deliver to my house almost every day.  The truth is, they do stop here at least 3 or 4 times a week.   Not just for me, but for all of our family.  

My address is convenient for the girls to pick up their packages here, and they stop by the house each day after school anyways.  I'm guessing the delivery guys really don't mind, since I leave them snacks and drinks. 



This front porch has had LOTS of deliveries over the past year...


Who doesn't love to get good advice?  I certainly do!!   


My advice for you today is to be very careful when you order online.  I never have any issues with Amazon, Dillards, Macy's, and other big stores.  And....I have never had a problem with other places until a couple of weeks ago.   

I found some really cute shops online that carry some adorable tops....↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



Like the one above.....↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

I thought this would be a perfect top for me to wear in Jamaica.    However, I Did NOT check the reviews or whether it could possibly be a scam sight.   😓😓


After I had already made the purchase of $77.00, I went back and read some of the reviews and needless to say, they were not the BEST.  One review said they paid for an order and only received one top.  Never received the other two that she had ordered.  


Just so happens that I received an email from this same company that said ONE of my tops was shipping but that the others would ship at a later (unknown) date.  

I FEEL SCAMMED....already!!

Hopefully...I will receive my complete order....

However:  My advice is that if you order online, ALWAYS check the reviews and the scam alerts.  


Wishing everyone a beautiful sunshiny day..

Shug 💮




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this, and please let us know when you get the first top, and hopefully the others! I LOVE Amazon and eBay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. I do quite a bit of online shopping, but so far have not ordered clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice!
    It is hard for me to buy clothing online. I like to see things
    up close and in person. I did order a couple of sweatshirt jackets that
    I never received many years ago. This past Christmas I ordered an ornament
    that I thought would NEVER come but it arrived in Jan.

    It does pay to read those reviews.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the advice. I will do just as you shared. This world is getting harder to navigate each day, we need to stick by each other and help each other as we can. Thank you for the great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...