Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Why did I choose this for my header picture??   

Well....I finally sat down for the day, and as I looked up, I could see our outside Christmas lights shining through the glass on the door.  It is absolutely stunning and I'm very sad that the picture does not pick up on all of the gorgeous glittering lights reflecting on the bevelled glass.  


It's those small, unexpected things that make life great.   



I have a lot of catching up to do on reading everyone's post.  It's just that time of the year when the BUSY syndrome takes control of my life and I have to put some things on hold until I can catch up.  I know I'm not the only one that catches this syndrome.  






Posting a couple of pictures, but I haven't even had time to edit any of them.   



 I feel a lazy this year when it comes to Christmas decorations.  I usually am full force and sometimes can over decorate....but this year, I feel like I'm barely showing up for the decorating party.  I'm sure my family is wondering what is going on.  



Just noticed my Sonic drink in this picture.  LOL.   Maybe I'll make some money for advertising.  LOL.


I LOVE all the lights of Christmas.....  More photos on next post.  Nothing fancy, but lights sure make everything EXCITING!


I'll leave y'all with this picture that my sweetie posted on Facebook.  I'm not really entertaining Facebook much these days, but I just happened to learn today that he posted this photo.  He may be in the dog house!LOL...



Big hugs to all...

Shug.   🎄



4 comments:

  1. Hi Shug!

    First things first...I love the cute little elf!! You really are adorable!

    Your decorations are so pretty, even without editing. It has been a busy time, December always is. I have been busy trying to figure out how to handle Christmas this year! I know it will all be ok, even if we can't spend time with family like we are used to doing.

    I love, love the beautiful lights coming through your window! We had to run into town a little while ago and I just loved looking at all the pretty lights...one of my favorite parts about Christmas!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I feel exactly the same way...like we've know each other for years.

    Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb



    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations look lovely. I feel like I have not done much either. Even my small trees were done by Steve and Kai, so I had little to do with that. But one thing I know, Christmas will still come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does have a good sense of humor! Your decorating is exquisite! and hard as I tried, I could not find your Sonic drink!! I love the glittering lights in the glass star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, oh my that photo is funny. I love the lights in the star.
    Merry Christmas,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...