Thursday, December 17, 2020

 I'm Back!!   Where have I been?  No-where....Just shopping and sorting and wrapping and hanging out....

               🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

It's that time of year.....You know, the busy time of the year.  I've done most all of my shopping online and I have loved it!!  Gosh....SO EASY!



Hey Y'all....she says! Look at me!  
This will be Emersyn's very First Christmas!!

I absolutely LOVE this time of the year....the Most Beautiful Time of the Year!


My newest Ornament this year!!  A friend, who owns a local shop here in my little town, gave this to me.
I love It!!!....I love it!


So super PROUD of my Air Force Grandson!


A TEXAS flag made of Christmas lights!

I need one of these on our back gate....I would want to leave it up all year long!


Christmas lights bring so much JOY!
We visited "Land of Lights" last week and oh how beautiful they all were..


Who enjoys wrapping gifts??  ME...ME...
ME...ME
I can't sit for hours wrapping gifts!


And this is what I do in between wrapping gifts!!
LOL.    🤣🤣🤣

Hope you all are getting ready for Christmas....
It's only 8 days away!!   

Thank you Lord for this Beautiful Christmas Season!!

Hugs to all...

Shug!





3 comments:

  1. I think I need to send my gifts to you for wrapping. I would just rather put them in a gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love the ornament. My son is in the Wisconsin National Guard. I will have to look for a fun ornament like that.
    I also love your wrapping, I am going to copy your ribbon idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...