Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Well....My last post was all about the beautiful golden yellow trees, and all about Fall.   I think there were a couple of pictures from the Christmas store in Branson, included in the post.  


Here I am today.....Posting a couple of Christmas pictures.  ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‘€



    As much as I love Christmas and I love decorating......I just simply have not been excited about it this year.   I honestly think I've been prolonging getting all the decorations out of storage, because my Christmas spirit has not arrived yet.  

I did decorate this tree yesterday, but I just wanted to be done with it before I even got started.

However...My sweet Sam, took the day off in order to help me get the trees set up.  He sent me a text on Monday, saying that he was going to take the day and spend it helping ME.

How could I not get this tree decorated??



This tree is not fully done, but maybe by tomorrow, my Vitamin B12 will kick in and I can focus on the completion.  


This is actually a wall hanging!  I'm looking up at it (backwards) while taking this picture.  

*****

We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet!!
The ol' Turkey is getting left out this year.

Speaking of Turkey's....I'm sure most of you saw on TV that the Greenberg Turkey Company had an explosion at the TURKEY place this past weekend.  I ALWAYS buy a Greenberg Turkey, both for Thanksgiving and Christmas.   

This place is only about 15 miles from us, and I always try to go early to avoid having to stand in line.  The Greenberg Turkey was on Oprah Winfrey's "Favorite things" list.   Certainly NOT the reason why I buy them....!!!   THESE SMOKED TURKEYS ARE AWESOME!!!

But...NO Greenberg this year!!

I'll be sure to post Christmas decorating photos as soon as I can make myself gather a little 

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Shug....๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŽ„



 

5 comments:

  1. Taking it one holiday at a time here. No ready to put up Christmas just yet.
    Your trees are very pretty.
    As with a lot of things the holidays are going to be strange. Thanksgiving
    and Christmas will just be Mr. Ken and I. We just don't want to risk any thing.
    School is still going but we are all waiting for the doors to close and go remote.
    Our numbers are in the red range which is NOT good!
    So we are just hanging in there.

    Take care and I am sure the spirit of Christmas will find you soon.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this brand of turkey. Wonder what caused the explosion. Your first tree is gorgeous, you really decorate it like a professional. It looks like the kind you see in expensive stores. Now I want to see this entire hanging. I can't wait to see all your decorations, so I can try and copy them! No wonder you haven't got any Christmas spirit yet, what with the election trouble and Covid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks fabulous . I also am not as excited as I would normally be. I think this Covid stuff is messing with me as there will likely be no gatherings around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh,
    I hope no one was hurt.
    Your home is looking beautiful. I am excited to see it all decked out for Christmas.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!

    An explosion?? Oh no! What happened? Is everyone OK?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...