Tuesday, December 22, 2020

 A simple card that we received.....but the message is so GREAT!


             "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him".....  


Can you imagine how greatly, Mary and Joseph....the Angels...the Shepherds all adored HIM on that night of HIS birth?

How Beautiful it is to Adore our Lord and Savior!

                                    ~~~~~~

Our grands....just before going to see Christmas lights!  We had a great family outing, riding through the light park....in the back of the trucks!

It was cold, but who notices a thing like that when you're having a wonderful time?



and look what we found..... A "Mylee Jo" Frosty, hiding in the park.




A quick picture with Pops!  



The "Bethlehem Star"....not the greatest picture, but the best I could get.  

More pre-Christmas to come!


Shug. 





2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Looks like great family time.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful picures, and I like the blue light over everything. I got closeup pictures of The star, but yours is still so much better than the ones I took! Yours does look like one giant star.

Shopping Day

  Good Friday morning, y’all! Seriously, didn’t we just have Monday? October is already flying by, and before we know it, we’ll be carving t...