Friday, December 25, 2020

 Christmas 2020.....   A very different family Christmas, BUT...the Same Celebration!


Our Family Christmas get-together has been a little different this year!  As most of you know, Sam has covid and he and I are both quarantined.  


This meant celebrating with our family in a different kind of way!


The kids are watching us Via the Portal!  And...we are watching them as they played games and opened their gifts..

Our girls have done a great job of making sure that we have been able to be a part of the family time.  They brought us Christmas Eve dinner and they also brought us a Christmas Cookie Decorating kit.  We always have a Cookie decorating contest and they wanted to make sure our cookies were decorated...

Even the son-in-laws decorated cookies.....   

The winner has not been selected yet, but this is the one I chose.  Not sure who this one belongs to, but it gets my VOTE!


Oh yes....Tucker and Shanda Kay!
They are the jokesters of the family!!  Always having a good time!
Emily is the one sitting there being so nice!

~~~~~
Here I am hoping this Covid stuff speeds up and goes away!


As we all know, the Real Reason we Celebrate is JESUS!  Covid can never change this....Nothing will ever change the fact that we Celebrate the Birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!! 


                       Hallelujah.....!!!!!! 


Please keep Sam in your prayers and even though I have been exposed....Pray that I will stay healthy!

Hope you all have had a Very Merry Christmas!!

HUGS.....

Shug!   


 








3 comments:

  1. This will certainly be a Christmas we will all remember . I do pray that Sam gets better soon and that you can avoid the virus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun celebration though different from past years.
    Sending more prayers for Sam's recovery and that you don't come
    down with the virus.

    Take it slow.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am praying everyone is doing well and on the mend.
    Your celebration was special and will be remembered!!
    I like how you all stayed positive and carried on!! That is inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...