Tuesday, October 6, 2020

     Wish a thousand Wishes!   


  

How often do you WISH?   I probably wish every single day.   Thankfully, I do not always wish in a selfish manner.   Many times I wish for those I love.  

MOST times, I wish for Good for others.

I love the song by Rascal Flatts, MY WISH!

In the lyrics, the words Wish and Hope are used several times.  


My favorite lines are:

My WISH, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to.     

AND....

I HOPE you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too.

I heard this song this morning as I listened to my music.  My thoughts were:  What great lyrics!

To wish and Hope for good things, not only for ourselves, but for all those we know and love. 

I do wish for you all......happiness, joy, love, and peace.

Shug...... 


 


  



4 comments:

  1. Thank you and I wish the same for you and your family.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good wishes! Sadly, I do not wish much anymore. Guess I have gotten kind of cynical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post. I do wish a lot especially lately, wishing things things would get better. I love that fall picture in your sidebar...the pumpkins and the fireplace. That is so beautiful. I also like your fall decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...