Saturday, October 10, 2020

Good Saturday morning friends.....   I woke up this morning to many sounds going on in our backyard.   Our pool is being finished today, so workers have all kinds of noises going on in the back.   The temps are too cool right now, so there won't be any swimming this year.....Unless I decide to take a polar plunge.   



What I'm seeing out the back door....



 

Needless to say.......we have a whole lot of work to do in the back yard, before Next Spring rolls around.

                            ~~~~


Exciting News:     

Our Air Force kiddos are here for a 10 day visit.  This is the first time that they have been here since the baby was born.   Needless to say....we all are so in love with our new baby girl.  



Sam is a PROUD great grandpa to this sweetie.



And.....our precious great grandson, enjoying a homemade cookie at Shug's.



Emersyn loves her daddy.....


The Best Love comes from Aunt Shanda...




Emersyn with her Great-Great grandmother......(Sam's mom)

We are all so excited to have them home for this visit.  Time passes so fast though, so I plan to enjoy ever single moment with these cuties...

                              ~~~

"Families are like branches on a tree.  We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one."


Shug......

3 comments:

  1. I just popped over from Ginny's blog (where you left a comment)....I too am a Texan (the coast). I must say I love family blogs that show so much love as your does!! And I love the sweet wee ones...Emersyn is a beautiful spelling by the way. It was nice meeting you. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby is beautiful, and I LOVE the shot of her and Sam!! I have also so much enjoyed your sidebar! Especially the little blinking owl wrapped up in a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little girl she is! Enjoy those snuggles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...