Friday, October 2, 2020

We have a Gorgeous morning here in East Texas!

                                                                 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛


The temps are cool and the sun is shining....This is a wonderful Blessing.


I'm beginning to Bring out a few Fall items, to add to the decor of our home.  I found this pumpkin pillow at Kirkland's and now I wish I had purchased two of them.




I love changing things around....and I probably do this way too often, but hey, CHANGE is good sometimes.  



 Found this adorable orange bird at Hobby Lobby and decided that she definitely needed to be in my Fall decor.


This is my clean out pile.   Stuff I'm getting rid of!  I'm pretty certain that my girls will be by sometime this weekend to pick and choose what they want to take home.  I'm in a clean out mood and they love to rummage through the things that mom doesn't want any longer.





"Decorating Golden Rule: Live with what you Love."


I hope you all have a Blessed day and a wonderful weekend..

Shug ~

Our home is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to. be Happy!


2 comments:

  1. Your closing thought is one I use often. My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ALL! My favorite is the orange bird. So cute how he is reflected in the lamp base. I am going to look in Hobby Lobby for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...