Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Wouldn't you Know it?

Wouldn't you know it?  This past week, I worked so hard out in my flower beds....pulling weeds, planting flowers, filling my pots with new soil and adorning them with ferns.   



As you can tell from my pot.....we had rain over the weekend.  Actually....we had 3 1/2  inches of rain.   

The beds look great and my flowers are so very pretty....

But...Wouldn't you know it

We have FROST warnings for tonight.  


I'm thinking I might better get outside and cover these beauties up.
I would sure hate to wake up in the morning to find them all frost bitten.  



I guess this has been our Easter spell.   You know...that cold front that always comes around Easter.  

We had temps in the upper 80's last week......and this week we have been in he 50's with night time lows in the upper 30's

Not to worry....we are suppose to be in the upper 70's by the weekend.

This is what you get when you live in Texas....

Shorts one day and toboggans and long sleeve shirts the next.

Hugs...
Shug......



3 comments:

  1. Yes, you must cover them; because they are gorgeous! Those leaves look like fire, and I love the galvanized buckets. Your header is stunning!! You really have a green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do cover those beauties up. Around here we are still in the dreaming stage of outdoor flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretties!
    Such weird weather all over. I think
    Mother Nature is as confused as the rest of us.


    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...