Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Finding Things to Do....

Finding something to do during this time of social distancing has not been very difficult for my grandkids.   They love fishing, so here they are again, throwing their poles out into the water.

This big tank is behind my brothers house, which is walking distance for the kids.   


Of course......it looks like they chose to ride the gator rather than to walk....    I'm hoping for sure that Trey wore boots and they are sitting on the gator. 


No, no and NO.....would I ever step into the tank like this....  I'm thinking that Trey might have even taken a little swim.   

I'm not very fond of hanging out around bodies of water like this.  Too many snakes and turtles for me.  

How are your Grands spending their time in this Social Distancing period??




Trista took this picture this past weekend.  A pine tree on their land.  
Isn't it neat how it makes a S curve? 

Until Later....
Shug...


 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree!

    We saw a snake yesterday on our walk. Noooooooooooo. 😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a pine tree like this, how cool! I'm with you, no stepping barefoot in the water! Eels, snakes, jellyfish, sharp things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No grands here, but my daughter is finishing her semester online at home. My son and husband continue to go to work, as they essential. School here is supposed to start back May 1st, wonder if that will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would never walk around there without shoes on my feet. Mind you, I never walk anywhere without shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was young, I may have gone barefooted on occasion --but never ever did it much... There was always something out there that I was afraid that I'd step on!!!!!! I am 'brave' about a lot of stuff --but one of them was NOT going barefooted...

    I love gardening and being outside in nature ---but don't like it when I get dirt (or anything) under my fingernails!!!!! SO---I wear gloves when working in the yard... We all have our 'crazies' don't we??????

    Even though it was a different day, I hope that you found some ways to celebrate Easter yesterday... I missed my family and our church services.. BUT---we listened to services on TV --and I listened to gorgeous music all afternoon on You Tube.... It was a nice day for me!!!!!

    Then the storms hit last night---but that's another story. Bottom Line: we are fine!!!

    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pine tree pic! Unfortunately, our grand lives in AZ and that's a long way from here in Chicago area. Looks like yours are having a great time! Love your warm weather, it's a cold, very windy day here, but daffodils are blooming! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...