Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Ready for the ZOO

Who doesn't LOVE visiting a Zoo?

The Zoo in our area is so very nice and a huge gathering spot for families.   This is a place that we all want to visit, especially when the kids are out of school......or during the summer.  

However.....our kids are out of school, but the ZOO is off limits to the public right now, due to cover-19.   I'm guessing that the animals are missing all of us just as much as we are missing them!!


Tori was having a great time in this picture!

For me the Zoo is a peaceful place to visit.......with the exception of the "Reptile" house.   Oh NO...I stay away from that place.



The great thing about a Zoo is that it is a place for all ages.
   

Trista (our oldest daughter) worked at the zoo during the summer of her Junior year in high school.    She worked in the snow cone hut.    


She would make hundreds of snow cones each day...

Gosh....those look so tasty and refreshing!!

I can't wait for the Zoo to re-open and we can all feel safe going to this favorite fun place....

Have a Blessed Day....
Shug ~



3 comments:

  1. I miss time at the zoo. Always went when my kids were younger. Thanks for the great memories. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your giraffe header is be so beautiful! He is so perfect that he looks artificial! The zoos are really struggling for money now. They are not getting any money from visitors, and they have to use TONS of food each day to feed the animals, not to mention paying all their vets and keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy a zoo visit when it is possible . I would even go into the reptile house.Carefully, I might add.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...