Wednesday, December 11, 2019

MORE  CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.....





I HAVE HAD THIS OLD WINDOW FOR A VERY LONG TIME....  I'm constantly changing this thing and making something new out of it....   





This was difficult task.....I moved this old buffet ALL BY MYSELF.
I had to empty the thing and believe me it was full of dishes and stem glasses.    It wasn't an easy task, but I got it done.  Anyways....it looks great in the New place.   






This old chicken feeder is always full of some kind of candy, and the kids LOVE it.   




This old Santa lantern looks great, sitting in front of my snake plant.   How many of you have a snake plant?  Some people call it a mother-in-law tongue....



Close up of my tree.......



I am very pleased with my Christmas decorations this year.   I didn't really even open the larger containers of Christmas Decor this year.   It's all kinda simple, but this is ok with me....



My new purchase for the Christmas season......A Christmas Gnome.


                        Now...time to finish wrapping gifts.....

Shug....

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful Your home is! So inviting and creative, farmhouse chic! And your tree is stunning! I used to have a snake plant many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got caught up on your décor posts.
    Love it all. the snowmen, the Gnome,
    the Buffalo plaid. Oh Yea!!

    Enjoy your wrapping.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Shug!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are absolutely beautiful. Moving that buffet...I've been known to do that too. It's amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it. :) I love the Christmas Gnome! I have one wrapped and under the tree for my granddaughter. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...