Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas around the House..... One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season, is to wrap gifts.   All of my packages have bows and decorations on them.   I just L♡ve  pretty wrappings.  


This particular gift belongs to my youngest daughter....Shanda Kay!
Perhaps she will read my blog and go looking for this present.


I've always loved this little Christmas rhyme and I was so excited when I found this sign.   Plus....I loved the RED!


"I"  think the Holly Jolly Christmas sign fits perfect on my shelf.  

I'm in LOVE!!


Just one of my sweet little snowmen.   Isn't he adorable?


My snowman tree....  It is a rare thing for us to get snow here in East Texas, but that doesn't stop me from loving Snowmen!



This is Twiggs...    Can you say ADORABLE!


I think a snowman tree should be left up, maybe through January.   

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄




I did something a little different this year above the fireplace.  

Very Simple.....but I truly like it.


Buffalo Print is everywhere this year.....I know that Hobby Lobby has a whole lot of the black and red stuff.   AND...so do I.


I do love it......😍


No doubt......that I really like the colors of RED and BLACK!

My kitchen cabinets are black.....and I have Red accents all around the house.....any time of the year.   


Tomorrow.....I'll post more pictures of my Christmas decor....

Shug ~





3 comments:

  1. Your wrapped gifts look too beautiful to open. Lovely decorations around your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twiggs is adorable, Shug, love the details, your snowman tree is so pretty, I also love the red sign, it fits perfectly on your shelf.
    I love to make and receive gifts boxes that are specially wrapped it says someone took the time to make it special
    Thank you for sharing, and for your sweet comment!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decor is adorable, Shug. I love the snowman tree...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...