Thursday, October 24, 2019

                                                         Happy Birthday

                                     To this guy right here ↓


I have not clue what was going on yesterday, but I could not get my blog to post.   

My sweetie turned 67 yesterday, and he celebrated a very fun filled day!   

The kids all met us for dinner last night and not only did he enjoy the dinner, but he absolutely loved all of his gifts!!  

They fixed him up good.   

He is most definitely the Love of my life and I pray he is Blessed with many more Birthday celebrations.   

Shug....







4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful picture of Sam!!! The cake looks good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug~

    Happy late birthday to Sam!! His cake looks fabulous, and celebrating with family is always the best gift. So happy that he had a wonderful birthday!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to Sam! Love that German Chocolate Cake and wish I had a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday to your Sweetie! Our older son's birthday is tomorrow. October must be a great birthday month! Sounds like you all had a good time. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...