Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I am thankful for Answered prayers.   We have a grandson that travels quite a bit with his job.   I pray for his protection every single day.   I pray for God to surround each of our kids and grandchildren with a huge hedge of protection.   

Tucker has been out in Odessa, Texas, working this week.   On Saturday, Sam got a call from Tuck, asking what was going on out there.  Sam could tell by the sound of his voice, that he was very uncomfortable....not stressed....but uneasy!!  Tucker was called out on a run going to Carlsbad, NM......and as he was traveling down I-20 he could see vehicles with windows shot out as well as bullet holes through some of the cars.  He also saw MANY highway patrol cars as well as police, and heard many sirens.

Seems that Tucker was called out within a very short time after the Odessa/Midland shooter began his shooting spree on that exact highway.   

I am extremely sad for the lives that were taken.  We need to pray for the families, whose loved ones loss their lives.  We need to pray for this area of our Country.  We need to pray for our Country.

I am EXTREMELY  thankful for God's protection upon our grandson.  

After making his trip to Carlsbad, Tucker had to come back through Odessa, Midland and Big Springs.   These are the exact areas that law enforcement was telling people to avoid.   I appreciate all who worked so hard to end this situation.    It was a very long night for Tucker, and one that was filled with many uneasy feelings....

Just this weekend.....at one of our local Walmart stores, a man was arrested for pulling a gun out and threatening to shoot people.  He was upset at the cashier and when she went to get the manager, the guy pulled the gun out.  

I'm not posting about these instances to get political replies, as I don't prefer to express politics on my blog......   Many of us have different opinions about the gun laws.     I enjoy all of my friends, and for this reason, I will not publish political responses.  

It is very sad that we now live in a world where we have to be extremely watchful of the areas we go to......this includes, the grocery store, shopping, restaurants, and even church.   Makes me sad!   

Amazon Prime looks better and better each day.   Order what you need, have it delivered  and stay home.    

We are not to live in FEAR, but we do need to use great wisdom when we are out and about.  

Blessings to all.
Shug!




7 comments:

  1. Tucker is such a brave man!!! He is one of the ones that this country needs to be so proud of! You are right, I am starting to not feel as safe no matter where I go! We live in a small town, and that may be some help. But still, caution is needed everywhere now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is a scary place these days! So glad for your grandson's protection. I pray for safety for my family every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad that a few wicked people are changing our lives and the lives of so many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shug, I share your concern about going out. It seems better to stay in anymore. I have been shopping via the Kroger click list lately and I feel safe doing that. Sad that our country has taken this type of turn. Glad your grandson was safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your grandson made it okay. This world really is becoming a scary place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do a huge amount of shopping at Amazon.com. They do make an effort to match of better Walmart's prices too. It's a scary world out there. So glad your grandson is safe. PTL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...