Are these Hibiscus gorgeous or what? The two brilliant colors caught my eye and I knew I had to have them. After all....the prices at this particular nursery had been reduced to 50% off of everything!!
The only issue is........the blooms only last for ONE day!
This Red is absolutely Stunning!!
~~~~~~~
Shug.....
5 comments:
I love the exotic beauty of the Hibiscus flowers.
Really? There are a lot of Hibiscus around here, and I never knew the blooms only lasted one day! Kind of like a Day Lily, I guess. Your red is gorgeous!! And they look very healthy as well, especially since they were on sale.
Yes, the blooms are beautiful! I bought my first hibiscus at Walmart last week. It was reduced from 8.76 to 2.72. I never knew how beautiful they are until now. You are right about the one days bloom.
One day blooms or not, glad you bought them! They are gorgeous!
So pretty!
M : )
Post a Comment