Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Prom 2019....      


Prom was this past Saturday evening......   and we had two grandkids going to this big event!!!!  

Our grandson, Carson....is the guy holding the Prom sign.   The other guy is Tori's boyfriend, Dakota.   Tori is our oldest granddaughter.  Carson and Dakota are both seniors and Tori is a junior. 


This is a picture of Carson and his date, Emily.


Tori and her date, Dakota.


Is it ok if my favorite picture of the evening is the one above??
The one of our grandson and granddaughter??

I love this picture of the two of them.

They all looked so Pretty and handsome!   How about the girls dresses?  They both chose almost the same color, just different styles.  

Do you remember your Prom/Proms?

I certainly do.....another story for another time.  

hugs, 
shug...



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And yes, their dresses do look really alike. I love wearing Crocs under the dress! They are all so beautiful and young...I hope they had a great prom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...