Monday, March 25, 2019

Hey Y'all.......It's "BLUEBONNET" season in TEXAS!

Oh my.....the beautiful bluebonnets are in full bloom.  I'm a little sad that I'm not touring the gorgeous fields down South, but I did come across these sweet beauties, this past weekend, and I was beyond thrilled to see them.



  It was almost 80 degrees here today and I can honestly say that watching the leaves bud out on the trees is magical.  It's like, within just a couple of hours, a bud will burst open and a brand new, tiny leaf is rolling out.   Such Beauty!!



Maybe, just maybe......I will get to make a trip to Ennis to view the rolling fields of bluebonnets, and take in the wonderful fragrance that fills the air.   These flowers don't last very long...so I guess I need to get going!!

hugs,
shug.....






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I can't imagine the beauty in large fields of flowers like this.It would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    But 80 is too hot for me right now.
    We are still in the 50 and 60's here
    need more sun though.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SHUG!!! Bluebonnets! They are gorgeous! I always love seeing them. Your pictures of them are stunning. It's a shame they don't last very long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing I miss the most about Texas is seeing the Bluebonnets each April... We used to head up to Chapel Hill and Brenham -- and drive those rolling hills you talked about... SO gorgeous....

    Hope you get there.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bluebonnets are very gorgeous, I love that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...