Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Hey Friends.....   More pictures from the wedding came in, and there was one particular one that I wanted to share....

Tyler's Groom's Cake:


This cake was much larger than what it looks here.....Tyler is a big duck hunter!!!!  Actually he loves the outdoors and hunts Turkey's, Deer, Hogs, and just about anything that is in season.   But...Duck hunting is his favorite.   This cake was made by "Dylan's Cakes" and I will say....it was super delicious!   The inside was Red Velvet with a cinnamon cream cheese icing.  YUM!  YUM! YUM!

The duck was made from Rice Krispies.   It was molded and then, painted.    Dylan told me that it took 2 hours to paint the duck.  He had to do it in layers.    Great Work Dylan!

                                                 ~~~~~~~

This was Sam and I last evening!    It was pretty chilly outside!!!


Why were we sitting outside in the cold temperatures?

Watching this guy ↓ play baseball.....



Yep.....it's Baseball Season and Carson (# 3 grandson) is super involved in Baseball.    He is a senior this year and after he graduates, he will be going to play baseball at  Csa Prepstar in Mckinny.  

~~~~~~~~

Sam and I have 4 grandkids that are still in school and involved in sports right now...

Carson -Senior......Baseball
Tori - Jr......Tennis and Volleyball
Trey - Soph......Golf
and Mylee Jo - 5th grade......Basketball

All of this going on right now....at the same time!  WHEW!!

I'm glad to see them all involved.....

~~~~~

This is what is going on in my life and I'm excited to read about all your happenings.   Family is important and I love hearing about each of you and your families....

Hugs, 
Shug......






5 comments:

  1. That cake is a beauty and perfect for the groom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake is amazing! Dylan is very talented. And of all the ducks, I am thinking that a wood duck is the hardest to paint. Now I am wondering if you have ever had two or more sports events at the same time, and had to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grooms cake looks wonderful.I love all the details in the duck.Someone is very talented in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug!

    I love the cake, that is one talented baker!

    Right now, all of my grandchildren are too young to play sports. My older grandchildren are too old and too busy to play sports! I do miss those days, although I have 3 grandsons who love sports of any kind...I'm sure I'll be really busy in a few years!

    It's hard to believe it would be so cold in Texas! I'm glad you stayed warm! Looks like with all of those fun sports you will have a busy spring!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cake, what an awesome job they did.
    Have fun keeping up with the kids!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...