Tuesday, January 22, 2019

                       Every home needs a little touch of greenery here and there!  I have several arrangements of just greenery spread throughout our home.........



Oh y'all......I think I have a new love!  SUCCULENTS!    I have several.....some are real plants and some are the kind I can't kill.  The fake succulents look so real.  



               This is a Live plant.....   Who doesn't love a "Mother in law's Tongue?"      I have always loved these.



                      Real or Artificial?     Artificial, but it still brings me lots of joy.



Another artificial plant.   Can you imagine how much the prickly pricks on this plant would hurt if it was real?



I love how a touch of greenery here and there can brighten any area of your home......

            ~~~~~~~

Something to think about:

I would venture to say that in life, almost all of us would choose a joy filled journey, over one filled with daily stress.  And....God wants us to live a life filled with an abundance of triumph and complete happiness.  

Many times, we have acquaintances who cross paths with us and it seems that their ultimate goal is to bring us pain.   Why? Why would anyone gain delight in trying to defeat another person?

Nine times out of ten, these actions are a result of Jealousy!!!
There are many different kinds of Jealousy.....

1.  BEAUTY Jealousy...(jealous of another persons beauty)
2.  Jealous of FRIENDSHIPS (Jealous of close friendships that others have)
3. POWER  (Ooo, this is a big one)  Jealous of someone who seems to be successful.
4.  Romantic Jealousy's  (Jealous of other women or men)
5. INSECURITIES......  Being insecure about one's own life and wanting to blame others for these issues.
6.  And even Delusional Jealousy!!! (situations dreamed up in one's own mind that are totally untrue)
7.  COMPETATIVE jealousy.  (criticism of others in order to make ourselves look better)


Proverbs 14:30 .......... A heart at peace gives life to the body. but envy rots the bones.  


What is the best thing for us to do when it comes to jealousy from others?

1.  Free ourselves of toxic people/situations
2.  Be Calm when dealing with jealous people
3.  Seek God for direction as to what to say when jealous people try to hurt you.
4.  Pray....Pray....Pray... for those who allow jealousy to control them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all have a wonderful week.....free of drama.....free of jealousy.... AND....filled with joy and Happiness!!

Shug ~






















4 comments:

  1. I hope you are not struggling with someone who is one of the above! I love your succulents! Lats summer, I bought a lot of the artificial ones, I love them! Mine are not that big and I am now looking for one more like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of greenery around the house. I would have to go with the fake stuffs I would be sure to kill the live plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    I love to have some green in my house too...it makes everything look a little fresher!

    Great advise, some people really are just toxic. You can still love them and pray for them at a distance.

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful planters and greenery!

    And wise words...

    God bless you.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...