Thursday, January 24, 2019

Don't you just love having productive days in your life?  Yesterday was one of those days for me.   I accomplished many things. 



                                              ~~~~




How many of you are good with change?  
Changes in life that happen all around you?

I must admit that I live a pretty comfortable life.   Sure, change has happened throughout my life, which is just one of the reasons that I am able to enjoy this "Tickled Pink" journey that I live.  

You know you're in your content zone when you've been married to the love of your life for 46 years.   Or....when you have had the same mailing address ever since you said those "I Do's"

When it comes to change, I kinda like to be the one initiating change.....   LOL...

Change is actually a GOOD thing.  

Change brings about adventure!
Change helps us to grow!
Change brings about life lessons, life values.
Change can bring us New beginnings....in our Christian walk.

So many things can be accomplished through change.

Positive Change is what we all like to see.  Who doesn't like positive and rewarding changes..

I suppose,  change still happens even in those "Rocking Chair" years.  

I expect things to take different courses, but sometimes when there   are two or three deviations and swerves in life,  stacked on top of each other,  this is the time when you have to stop and take deep breaths.  You seek God for his direction.

It can actually be FUN and rewarding to see your life being converted in different directions.  The BEST kind of change is when you can clearly see God leading you away from the things that are Way to familiar, into new paths that HE desires for your  life.   



Enjoy this beautiful day...

Shug....
















   






   

3 comments:

  1. CHANGE. Well, life IS change, everything is constantly changing. Some of it is not good, and I don't like it. It is hard for me to learn new things now, too. But of course some is delightful! Most important though, is that we need to roll WITH the changes! And you do that, good for you, Shug! I love your header, and now I want to hear about YOUR changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words of wisdom. We all experience change, some good, some, at the time, not so good. I must say that some of the hardest changes for me have also brought about so much good in my life. God has turned the sad times into joy and blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug~

    So true, life is always changing, that's one thing we can depend on in this life! I don't always do well with change, I cope with it, and eventually make it through, depending on what it is... ;0) But, what I have found after all these years, is that Heavenly Father is always there, waiting for me to come to Him for advise, and comfort when I experience these changes. I love that you made me stretch a little today, by thinking about changes!! XOXO

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...