Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A brand new year is here.   A new beginning!  The perfect time to make changes in my life.   The best part about all of this is that it's a new beginning for many other people as well.   This isn't a lone adventure!   

Many people have already set there New Year resolution in solid stone.    After all, the definition of RESOLUTION is:   A firm decision to do something OR not to do something!    Have you made a Resolution for the new year of 2019?

For more years than I can count, my New Year Resolution was to lose weight, to get in shape.   NOT ANY MORE!!  My New Years Fairy has failed me way too many times!  I am done with her!!

For the past couple of weeks, I have seriously been thinking about the changes that I need to make in my life.   Honestly, there just isn't a very long list of things that I want to change.   The one thing that keeps touching my heart is the need to spend more time in God's word.  

If I find myself spending more time on social media than the time that I spend reading my bible or doing a bible study, then it's time for me to make some changes......I need to get my priorities in place.   

I'm looking forward to centering myself around studying my Bible and allowing God to use me for what was first intended in starting my blog.   It was to be an inspiration to others by sharing my Love for the Lord.   

I'll see you all in a day or two and hopefully, You will all be inspired by what God places on my heart.

Shug....

2 comments:

  1. This is the very best resolution you could make! And you have the insight to go for it!! I just bet that God is smiling at you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to me so often. May God richly bless you this New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...