Thursday, January 3, 2019

I know Christmas is over, but I thought I would post our "Family Christmas Eve" picture for those of you who do not follow me on Facebook.   This was our first ever dress-up event at Christmas time.   We had a little contest to see who could produce the Best outfit.   Tucker.....who was Buddy the Elf, and Tom....who was Cousin Eddy were the top two winners.......and then, Mylee Jo got third place in her elf suit.   LOTS of Family fun!!



                                         **************

My hardworking husband came home last evening, totally drenched!  It has been raining for a few days now and much more is expected today.  The cold temperatures were quite a challenge as well.

It's the busy season in the family owned business that Sam manages, and he is very dedicated to making sure that there is always customer satisfaction.......No matter what it takes.  Making sure that  trucks full of beautiful trees are loaded properly and put on the road, in time to meet the exact shipping dates that  customers requested.  

This company is Blessed......and if there is one thing that Sam knows, it's this.  Without Rain, the trees will not grow!!!!  Just one of the reasons that he never complains about sometimes having to work in the rain.   




 I have grocery shopping planned for this morning.....but I dare not complain of shopping in the rain.  

Hugs Friends,
Shug

   








6 comments:

  1. I just love this quote to be the person who smiles when it is raining. Your family picture is brilliant! What a good idea. You are wrapped up like a present, and Mylee did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is great and no doubt you all had the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family photo. It seems that it wasn't that long ago when you were in dire need of rains this is a blessing for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun picture!

    Hope you were able to get your shopping done
    without getting too wet.

    Happy New Year!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug!!

    I love the picture!!! Your family is adorable...and funny!! I can see why you have so much fun together!!

    I think that dedication is such an honorable trait to have, I love that your hubby takes the time to make sure things are done right, no matter the weather!

    Happy New Year, sweet friend!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug! Everyone is commenting on your picture but I don't see one of you all dressed up. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...