Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Our part of the Country was Blessed with some much needed rain yesterday.....I think we have more coming today.   I'm Praising the Lord for this sweet rain!

While the past few days have been very difficult for our little community, it's important for us to keep in our minds that God's Love Never Fails!!
     
                                               ~~~~~~~~

 

I've been bringing out a few of my pumpkins and Fall decorations....



This cute little pumpkin picture looks crooked in this photo....but it really isn't.  My OCD is driving me crazy though..   I just want to reach up there and straighten the thing up...

 I've really been enjoying my succulents.  They add such a special touch and oh my.....they are so easy to take care of!!





I do like Orange pumpkins, and will be adding some of them in my decor a little later in September, but for now.....the sweet white ones and a few turquoise pumpkins are what is making me happy....



"I keep my eyes always on the Lord.  With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

                                                                  Psalm 16:8



Be Blessed.....

Shug ~

5 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to receive some rain. Also love your fall decor. I need to get mine together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for the rain. Your decorations look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the turquoise pumpkin! This looks the color of my whole living room! This summer I bought a bunch of pretty succulents...all fake from Michael's! Yours is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Glad you got some rain. We have had an abundance this summer --which is RARE for us... Love it...

    Hope by bringing out your Fall decorations, you will bring US all some cooler weather....

    Love the pumpkin picture especially.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumpkins, Shug! But that means to me, winter is getting close. Good that you're getting needed rain. We've had more than our share here, lots of flooding in the area, golf courses, etc closed for the last 3 days. Supposed to be sunny and 90° today, then high of 70° tomorrow with more rain the next several days, That's Chicago area weather, for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...