Monday, September 3, 2018

I believe in the power of prayer......I have witnessed for myself, exactly how the power of prayer can heal, it can bring comfort and it can change lives.  

This very day, my friends need a whole lot of prayers.  It was just last night in which a mom and dad loss their only son in a freak accident.  

It was exactly one month ago yesterday, that another precious family loss a son to a very unexpected illness.  

Both of these families are very close to one another.  It's as if they are all one BIG family.  

Two young lives that have been taken.   Both of them were great kids (young men).  One of them graduated with our grandson, Tucker......The other one would have graduated this year with our other grandson, Carson.   

This is so painful for the families and it is very heartbreaking for our community.  Please pray for God's comfort and peace to touch those who are deeply hurting.   

Even though our little area is growing....it's still a small country community.   We've all grown up together.    We've known grandparents, parents and aunts, uncles and kids.  

It's not like your just a grandmother to your own grandchildren....in our community, your a grandmother to all of their friends as well.   

When one hurts....we all hurt.    Not only have we loss these two young men, but in the past month or so, we have had several of our older citizens to pass away as well.   Some were our past teachers, some were folks we've known for ever, and some were family and LONG time friends.  

Our community and the students at our schools need your prayers...

Shug.....  

3 comments:

  1. May God undergird those dear families and help them to see His love even during hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers going up to these devastated families. Such an awful shock when it happens so suddenly. I love your header today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sad.... Why do things like that seem to happen in groups? My prayers to ALL...

    Hope you and your family had a great Labor Day. We spent the day with G's daughter, Kelly, in Nashville.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...