Thursday, August 9, 2018

Yes....it's true!  The topic of my post today is not really important to anyone except for ME!  Oh... If my parents were living, they would have enjoyed seeing the pictures and reminiscing as well.



Just a picture of were I was Born!

This is my Birthday month.....August 24th to be exact.


This old place was once the Dr's office in the old town of Brownsboro, Texas.   


My other siblings were born in hospitals, but I somehow only made it to the local Dr's office.   


My mom has shared the story of this day with me many times....I was born in the afternoon and when it came time for the Dr's office to close for the day, the Dr. went home and left.....ME, my mom and dad to spend the night at the Dr's office!!  👀

Mother told me that my dad had to make a bed on the floor to sleep that night.  A blanket, a pillow and him!  AND.....I cried most of the night.   My poor mom!  




LOL.....should I RENT it...???????

These are new pictures.....the current owners have redone the old place and they now have it for rent.     

I was raised in the same town where this old Dr's office is located.  I currently live about 10 miles from the place.....  I just think it's neat that the place is still standing.    



It sure is fun reminiscing about the happenings of the past!!  

Have a great day!

Shug ~

4 comments:

  1. How fun to visit the place of your birth and what a great story too!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a story! Something like this would never happen now. This is a nice little house, and very well kept up now. Or are these older pictures? Is it close...have you been back lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Things sure were different back then. The memories are wonderful. I was born in a hospital, but seven years later,my sister was born at home, by choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun memories for you.
    Hopefully it will be well taken care of.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...