Monday, August 6, 2018

Good afternoon to my sweet, sweet friends.   Just a short update on my guest blogger last week.  Mylee has now started her own blog!!!

Yay....MJ!!  I think this will be great for her!  It might take a little time for her to get all of the spelling, and the punctuation down right.    But hey....I sometimes make a mess of these kinds of things, myself.

You can find her @ http://Babyshugsjournal.blogspot.com 

Hope you will check her out.....

                                                 ~~~~~~~

Oldest daughter, Trista....has been doing a little modeling for one of her friends who owns a shop here in town....








Just a few photos.....   It's fun times for her and it helps her friend Amber, when customers can see her products and how they look on a model.    

Not much happening around this Piney tree area of Texas.   It's just HOT and dry.  Hoping for much needed rain this next week.  

Everyone take care......

Shug 🌹

5 comments:

  1. Trista is beautiful! She makes a good model, because she would look great in anything. I stopped by and said Hi to Mylee. She did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,Trista is beautiful and a perfect model.Now I will go and check out that new blog by Mylee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trista is a beauty! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go with daughter and grand too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Mylee, I will check her out,your daughter is beautiful, Shug. I would love to send you some of our rain, instead I will pray you get some soon.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...