Saturday, August 25, 2018

Have your ever been Blessed by just simply meeting another person?  Of course.....we have all had these kind of experiences once or twice in our lives.

Just yesterday, I was spending some time with my girlfriends.  We actually got together for a swim day and some friend catch-up therapy!   

I had the opportunity to meet a lady who is a friend of my friend.
Isn't that cool.....meeting friends of friends?






Within just a few minutes of conversation with this lady......I could feel a beautiful spirit inside of her.  It was as if I could feel the spirit of the Lord all around her.  

What a lovely feeling this is.   Who knows....I may never see this lady again, but what a special impression she left upon my heart.

It is my understanding from my friend, that this lady has experienced the loss of three of her loved ones, in the past 6 months.  However....her light was shining in full force on a already sunny filled day.  

Her positive character aroused my curiosity and what I was seeing was a beautiful soul radiating much kindness and compassion for other people.  

She possessed such positive energy and a beautiful depth of true  joy and grace.   

I was and I am truly Blessed.....

shug 





5 comments:

  1. Hi Shug~

    Looking good my friend! Nothing like friend therapy 😉

    I love it when I meet someone who just speaks to my soul, and it sounds like this lady did that with you. She sounds pretty special... just like you. Have a wonderful week-end!

    Love and Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you send the lady a link to your post, it will lift her spirits a great deal to see how you perceive her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lady must surely be full of the Holy Spirit! Because we could not do something like this alone, it is only with God's strength. I love the picture of you and your girlfriends on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what you experienced with this lady, it would seem that we all have much to learn.How others perceive us, may speak for Christ louder than anything we say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like Friend Therapy.... I miss my special friends... I still have great friends --but the two that have died were my favorites... Life is so special --and we never know from one day to the next what our future will be.....

    Where do you go to the beach --from your area? Galveston?

    Your new friend should be an example for all of us... Let's keep our lights shining no matter what happens.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...