Sunday, August 26, 2018

Dear sweet friends......You all are going to love me today!

Why?  Because I'm going to share a slice of "Delicious Chocolate Cake" with you.  



Oh my goodness......the Best Chocolate cake!!  One of my Long-time friends made this cake for my in-laws 70th anniversary dinner.    Stacy has been making cakes for a very long time now and each one is super delicious!!    She is super talented...

Pull up a chair and have a slice of this cake with me.....I'll even serve you a cup of coffee, a glass of milk or a little Southern Sweet Tea!!!

                                                     ~~~~


Take a look at this..........................................     👀  2018 update on Sam's Lemon tree!!  

I have no idea how old this tree is, but it produces so many lemons every year.




I've counted at least 48 lemons.   Just waiting on them to turn YELLOW.   The only issue is......They all turn yellow at the same time!!!!  48 lemons is a whole lot of lemons to ripen all at once.

                                                      ~~~~

"May the Lord cause you to Flourish, both you and your children. May you be Blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."
 
                                                              Psalm 115: 14-15


Shug.....


 




7 comments:

  1. Oh MY! this cake is gorgeous! I'll have a glass of milk with it please. Did you get to taste it? It is so special to have a lemon tree! Remember the old song "Lemon Tree"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks almost to beautiful to eat, I know it was so delicious. I also would love to have a lemon tree in my orchard.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate cake AND lemons?!! Two delicious flavors, in my opinion. Have a great week, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your cake.I'm sure it was delicious.I'll take a cup of coffee with my piece,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, that cake looks sooo good.
    I'd say that there will be a lot of
    lemon stuff at your house. Lemonade,
    lemon bars, lemon cake I could go on.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug!

    I can almost taste those gorgeous chocolate covered strawberries...yum!! The cake is so beautiful, you have a wonderful friend! And, congratulations to your in-laws for 70 years of marriage, that is special!

    I can't even imagine fresh lemons off of your own tree! You will have to make lots of lemonade!

    Love the scripture...God is good!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...