Thursday, August 23, 2018

I think I'll write my own "Headline" for tomorrows news....

What will it say?   

                     
            TEXAS WOMAN TURNS 49 AGAIN

A wife, a mother of 2 and a spiffy grandmother of 6, has made captivating news.   This flashy, electrifying and trendy young lady has managed to beat the age game and is now turning 49 again as of Friday....August 24th. 

For the past 16 years..... this lady has exhibited an energetic lifestyle, which turns back the numbers of aging.   Friends and family continue to be amazed by this fun-loving woman who lives life to the fullest.


She reports that this age thing is not about believing she can reduce the number of wrinkles nor count a few less gray hairs........by simply turning the clock back so she can be 49 again.    It's about enjoying life and staying young AT HEART.


Her advice is to smile often and laugh much.....  Enjoy all of God's beauty that surrounds you.....  Be remarkable with your attitude about life......fill your day with wonder......Spend as much time as you can with your grandchildren, after all, they will keep you young.....Trust the Lord....AND, always sprinkle glitter on your day!!!!



                                                  ~~~~~~~~

It is true.....I've NEVER been good at math!!  I think my mind goes into some kind of FOG FOREST when it comes to math.   I'm very good with the number 49, so until my Math skills change for the better......I'll be staying this age....... Why change something that you know and like?  If I were to celebrate a birthday without turning 49 again.....my kids and grandkids would think something was terribly wrong with me.....  


Hope you all enjoy a wonderful afternoon and a fabulous tomorrow.


Shug......

2 comments:

  1. 49 is a good number to be.I keep on saying,I'm 49 plus shipping and handling. Hope your day will be fabulous,just like you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shug, all this you said about yourself is TRUE!! You are an ageless, energetic, beautiful child of God! With some great decorating skills, too! Happy Birthday, I hope your day is everything you love and want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...