Wednesday, July 11, 2018


Last evening, Sam and I were doing a little shopping at Best Buy.....

He is getting ready to go on a big trip and needed a few things for his camera.  

At the end of the month, I'm going to take a class that will teach me how to use my camera correctly and how to improve the pictures that I take.  

SO...........

While he was gathering his items, I was busy looking at Camera Lenses.  With each lens that I looked through, I was trying so hard to find that perfect focus.

I must have looked through a dozen lens, and to my surprise, I found several that had a good focus.....but none of them was able to capture the clarity in distance that I was looking for. 

A little later that evening, I was thinking about how I was being way too particular about the view I was looking for in each lens.   Isn't it an amazing thing how the Lord can use a simple thing like me shopping for a camera lens, to speak to my heart?

Mind you.....I did not have my glasses on when I was doing all this looking through those lens!!!!   I wasn't seeing the clear picture because my eyes where not focused.   If only I had pulled my glasses out of my purse and used them as I looked at each camera, I may have seen a different kind of light.....a different kind of picture,

In the same way, this is exactly how we sometimes view life!!  We are expecting what our minds have told us to expect......However, we fail to look through the eyes of the Lord as HE guides us to see and do what he has planned for us.   

We are expecting perfection, not realizing that our own eyes are sometimes closed to what God has planned for us.    

God has a perfect view of our Future......HE already knows each Blessing that HE has planned for us.  HE is waiting to show favor upon our lives.   We need only, to stay focused on HIM and HIS word.....We need to walk in the Light and by doing so, the vision of our future will be much more clear. 

I am reminded of a time when my vision of life was not where it needed to be.  It's almost as if I found something wrong with everything that God was sending my way.  What I didn't understand, was that there were challenges and hills to climb, but at the time, I had no idea....no clue as to the Beauty that would be mine, once I reached the top of the mountain.  

My view was the BEST.....it still is the BEST.  God had a future for me that I could not yet see while I was climbing.  BUT....once I stepped aside and allowed HIM to guide me, my vision became more clear and I soon realized that my life was being brushed, day by day, by the divine Master.  {It still is}        HE's the painter of the skies.... The skies proclaim the work of HIS hands.

How clearly the skies reveal God's Glory!!

I want to see all that HE has planned for me.....I want my life LENS to capture every bit of God's awesome Glory and Grace.  Each and every day, I want to see the splendor of God's Love!

Hugs,

Shug 🌹





    





3 comments:

  1. A totally perfect post. You should teach Sunday School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this, you opened my eyes , lol,, you are such an inspiration,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...