Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I am super happy to have this fisherman home! 


Sam has been in Alaska for the past 8 days on a fishing adventure!



This adventure included 8 to 10 hours of fishing every day.... EXTENDED daylight hours.....Lots of Good Food.....little rest....fabulous pictures of Bald Eagles, and tons of fun!!


I think he was exhausted in this picture!   lol....




His "King Salmon" that he caught on the second day of fishing...



                                                       
                                             Picture from the fishing resort.




Beautiful picture of Bay fishing....


He was so tired when he got home yesterday and he hasn't even had time to download the pictures from his camera.   I can't wait to see them!  

Needless to say.....He stocked our freezer with lots of Salmon, Halibut, Cod and more!  Woo Hoo!

Glad he is HOME!!

Shug 🌹


5 comments:

  1. What an adventure! And away from the awful Texas heat, too. Looks like he did great! How did he get the fish home?? I have a friend who goes fishing in Alaska, to a place that is only open about two weeks a year. They have to go in by pontoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he had a good time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt he had a great adventure! Looking forward to some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! what a great adventure he had, my parents lived in Alaska for a year, they loved it, especially my dad who was a sportsman. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome experience for your VERY hard-working hubby.... I have a couple of sons who would LOVE doing that sometime.... How did he get all of that fish home????? I'm sure you all will enjoy that wonderful FRESH fish... YUM.

    Have a good day and stay COOL. I always hated the TX heat/humidity.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...