Monday, July 23, 2018

All I can say is that it is more than HOT here in East Texas!!!!



Sam had this little guy out near the tomato plants to keep the birds from doing so much damage to the tomatoes, but who needs him when the heat is what is doing all the damage?



                                                                   Totally Scorched!!



This is really BAD!!!   ALL of the tomato plants are burned completely up.   




And.....these are flowers that have completely bit the dust, in spite of all the watering I have been doing.   I'm guessing my water bill is going to be ↑  UP this month!!!!  


A leaf from the redbud tree in my yard.     :(


105....104....102...    these are a few of the temps that we have been dealing with.    TOO HOT for me!

Praying for cooler temps and RAIN!!  ☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔

Take care and stay Cool!

Shug......🌹

5 comments:

  1. Oh No! I pray that you get relief soon.I can't imagine trying to live in that kind of heat, you see heat and I don't get along very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks like it has been in a fire!!! The leaf is large and beautiful though, despite being sunburned. I hope you get some cool rain soon!!! Our heat wave has been nothing compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sad, I will be praying for cooler weather and rai for you all in Texas. We finally got some relief this week.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness----I remember living in the Texas Heat (for 12 years) --but at least, we were closer to the ocean (Galveston area) --so that helped a bit. HOWEVER, one reason I left Texas was because of the extreme heat... So sorry about your flowers and tomatoes... Dang!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you have some cooler temps, soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...