Saturday, July 28, 2018

Changing my mind......

I think I may be changing my mind!  But hey.....this is most definitely a woman's prerogative....Right?   

{Prerogative is one of those words that I always mis-spell.....How about you?  I want to say
      PER-OGATIVE}

Anyways.....I really think I'm having a change of interest in Interior Decor.....  That's right!  As in the interior decor of our home.




As you can see.....I'm a RED person!  I really like the color Red, but I may be getting a little tired of it!    


I have always loved antiques.....and I still do....BUT, it may be time to let them rest a bit!



More RED......



Ha....Sam did not know that I was snapping a picture of him...


                                             ~~~~~~

I'm thinking WHITE!!!!!!

Yes....I want to go with more white and touches of sage and grey!


                                                                      Photo Source: Pinterest
                                                                   
                                                                     Photo Source:  Pinterest


                                         Photo Source:  Pinterest


Photo Source:  Chip and Joana 


I really like these looks and I love how the white adds so much brightness to a room....

A little paint.....a few pillows and throws.....add some glass containers and white hydrangeas.....use some more greenery....Change the covers on my dining room chairs.....Change a rug or 2 and replace all red items with sage/white and a few grey decor.

Pretty Simple!!!  

Hugs....Shug 🌹




5 comments:

  1. I too am a lover of redder most any color,but the white and gentler colors do have a restful look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good decorator for sure. About the white and neutrals...that would make it so easy to decorate for the seasons! Christmas, Fall, etc. Whites are the perfect neutral background, and you can just change the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well---I can understand being tired of your REDS---but I love them... One of my blog friends not long ago told me that my blog was too busy --and that I needed to have more 'white' space... WELL-- I had to write her (nicely, I hope) that I am one to love COLORS. That is ME... I told her that I didn't want to change my blog post simply because SHE wanted it plainer with more white.... We are all different....

    Simply put, I love your home and all of your little decorations WHATEVER colors you use --even whites and grays!!!!! Good Luck.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, as women we do have that right to change our mind, as I do so often, I am blessed to have a dh that is happy to go along with me. All the photos are pretty, I love the clean white look, but also love color, and have wanted to paint my oak kitchen cabinets white for years,but can't seem to get the courage to do so. Good luck with your choices. Your home is always so lovely.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...