Saturday, June 2, 2018

Is it Summer time Yet? {I think the official first day of Summer is on June 21st this year} 
 I guess it depends on what Summer means to each person.   When I was growing up, we usually got out of school around the 20th to the 25th of May.  

And of course.....School did not go back in session until after Labor Day.   This meant for us kids, Summer was from the time we got out of school until Labor Day.    I'm disappointed that the school days are not still the same!!!
Who doesn't love the Beach in the Summer?  Our kiddos love going to the beach as a family.  Hopefully next year, we will make this trip again!!

Believe it or not.....I love riding bikes on Summer Vacation.


But my favorite thing about Summer is swimming.  I can not actually swim.....but I love being in the pool...

~~~~~~~

It is really HOT here today....!!!

What better way to cool off than jumping in a pool....

Happy Day....
Shug 🌹



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing you on your pretty yellow bike!!! I wish I had such good posture and balance. I used to be able to swim, and I had plenty of fat so I could float without even thinking about it. Not so much nowadays. Schools have such a short time off now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

All about Orange

  This has been a busy week!  I have tried to get to my Blog several different times, but I somehow get distracted.   I have a lot of orange...