Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Well......it is definitely warming up here in good ol' EAST TEXAS.  By the weekend, it is suppose to be above a 100 degrees and these kind of temps are too HOT for me.   

I keep thinking about all of the plants that I planted in my flower beds about a month ago.....of course, we had some really nice, cool, weather when I was planting them.  
                   

The Best place to be to beat the summer heat.....is in the POOL.
                                               ~~~~~~~~~

I see that blogger is making a few changes!  Since I'm not super Tech smart, I hope that the changes are not too difficult to adjust to.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~

You know.....our existence here on Earth would be a little boring if EVERYONE liked the same things and did things exactly alike.  I realize that this is just my opinion, but can you imagine what our days would be like if there was only one favorite food, one favorite color, or one favorite hobby?   

Since I am not a person who likes Liver.....it would be very sad for me, if Liver was the favorite food.   I would be super disappointed if my two favorite colors {White and Black} were not on the color     "LIST."
And....oh boy, what if the rattlesnake roundup was everyone's choice for hobbies?  I would have to move to the moon!!

God has given so many different kinds of things to bring each of us  different kinds of joy.  Different kinds of plants, trees, animals, flowers, cars, States, Countries, food, reading material, music, etc, etc, etc.

We can make choices on things that please us!

I enjoy Facebook, however, I know that many people are not on FB.    The thing that I don't enjoy about this particular source of social media, is that it gives SO MUCH power to "Friends" when it comes to speaking their minds.  

It's almost as if it gives others the right to JUDGE people!  I think that FB is a great place to connect with old friends and new friends alike, but I also think that it gives too much freedom for people to express themselves in a sometimes, negative way......

Our ways are not going to be the same.....Our music style is not going to be the same......Our beliefs are not going to be the same....and even our morals are not always the same.   

However.....these differences DO NOT give us the right to be judgmental towards others.  

About once ever two weeks or so, I say that I'm going to delete my FB account.....simply because it bothers me to see post that are derogatory towards others.   But yet, I keep on....keeping on.

I guess it just confuses me, because Facebook would not be a big thing if it were not for "FRIENDS."     Friends do not judge friends!
We do not have the right to judge another person's Heart.

*Note:   This is simply a TOPIC that I chose to write about.   I have not been judged....nor have I judged others.   I HAVE seen bad post that are judgmental towards others......and in my opinion, this is not what FB should be about.




Shug 🌹











4 comments:

  1. nope,, no one has the right to judge anothers heart,, I was on Facebook but I'm not now, I enjoyed some aspects of it but didn't like others,, so, I just left.The pool looks very inviting indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you so much Shug! People judge others, plus they say very unkind things on Facebook! Yet it is such a good way to stay in touch with friends and relatives! Everyone IS so different, and that is a good thing. If only everyone had good judgment and were kind. I love your vibrant header! Is this your pool? It is so pretty and natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully we all have the right to make choices about so many things. I get a little perturbed about some of the things on FB but have decided that I will try to let my little light shines best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too enjoy Facebook but don't always like what I read.
    I think that is why I keep truckn' along with my blog,
    I miss the days of ol' when more people blogged than
    did FB or Instagram etc.
    But that is the way of social media I guess.

    Try and stay cool!
    Happy June.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...