What happened to the "Brownies" and the "Girl Scouts?" What happened to the BOYS? So, what happens now with Girl Scout Cookies? I guess they could be called "Scout Cookies!"
The older I get, the less that I like change!! I don't want to be the negative "49" year old {😉 wink 😉} who goes against change, but Jeez....some things just need to be left alone!!!!!
I prefer to ignore this cute little inspirational quote.
I'm kinda like.......if things are good, Why change?
Social change is a biggie for me. Not so much with
staying in touch with technology....Just this past week, my group of friends joined "Marco Polo." A new App that has been around for about a year now. If you haven't tried it, you need to do so....
We have had a lot of fun using this App.
The reason it's such a Biggie for me is because I truly do not understand "Millennials" and I don't understand their sometimes, selfish, impatient, entitled ways.
I think that one reason Change is hard to cope with is because
CHANGE
is happening so fast these days. Gosh....Change was once a very, very slow process!
I really like the "Walton Family" kind of life style......
Church has changed, schools have changed, jobs have changed and our society as a whole has really changed.
The great thing is:
GOD HAS NOT CHANGED.....Same yesterday, today and Forever!!
Thank you Lord!!
Shug 🌹

3 comments:
Not all change is good.This whole political correctness is gone way too far as far as I'm concerned.
I don't like change either! And it seems things are changing faster and faster! Those rocks in your header, wow! Surely they are glued?
Amen to this! I don't care for change either, even though I know it's inevitable.. But..some of this stuff...I don't know..I have a very hard time with it. Boy Scouts...Girl Scouts? Why did they do that?? I haven't really read up on it. (And probably won't..ha!) As a wise lady once told me...'the pendlumn swings'..
Blessings,
Gert
Post a Comment