Friday, May 4, 2018

Once again.....my friends and I attended a beautiful luncheon today,  in honor of the ladies at Breckenridge Village of Tyler.  

This event is a fundraiser to help raise funds for BVT, which is a faith based community for adults with mild to moderate intellectual and developmental disabilities.  


I regret not taking pictures of all of the gorgeous tables!  It is absolutely amazing how beautiful each table is decorated.  

Such a special time for the ladies at BVT.   

I appreciate this place and I appreciate all of the hard work and dedication that is put in, to making this event wonderful.  

Shug 🌹


4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Surely a fundraiser for a very good purpose!! I hope they got lots of money! Your header is gorgeous!

Gert said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Gert

Barb said...

Hi Shug!

What a beautiful day for you! I love the idea of a fundraiser for such a wonderful organization...it's money well spent!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like a really special luncheon for a worthy cause...

What is the name of the bush/flowers in your header picture? I remember them from when I lived in TX but can't remember the name....Thanks.

I talked about a new book you would enjoy reading on my blog today....
Hugs,
Betsy

About the Barb-bob wire fence

Y'all, I have a question for you this morning, and I have a feeling the answers might depend on which side  of the country you grew up o...