Monday, May 7, 2018

Prom 2018 has come and gone!  This was Emily's senior prom and her handsome date.....{my grandson}.....Tucker, accompanied her to this big event!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, it's Monday!  

My jobs for today........return Tucker's Tux, Grocery shop, laundry and entertain Mylee Jo this afternoon!

The Sports Banquet is tonight, so I plan on staying home with Mylee, while the rest of the crew goes to the banquet.

I have more flower planting to do this some time this week.  This will complete the front yard and the sides.   The back yard is still to come!!  👀

Gosh....it's hard to believe that almost half of this year has come and gone.....  I hope the Summer passes by slowly!  

My friend Betsy has posted about a book on her blog...
"Prayer wasn't Enough"

I'm not a huge book reader....but this particular book sounds like such a good read!!  I plan to get a copy on Amazon!!

Hope you all have a super great day!  

                                                  Shug 🌹

5 comments:

  1. They are a beautiful couple! Glad you will have some one on one time with Mylee. I want to see your progress on the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful young couple.I agree,I hope summer takes it's times we can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    You sound like a busy lady! Tucker is so handsome, and his date is adorable!
    I love that pretty pink gown!

    I can't think of a thing better to do than stay home with a grand, plant flowers, and let summer just...be summer. I'm with you, I hope summer stays around for a while. I know it will get too hot, and I will complain, but I still need it to linger!

    I am just getting around to plating flowers. Today, along with my Activity Day Girls,(a group of 8-11 year old girls in my church) planted pretty pots and delivered them to some of the people in our little community who needed a lift. It was so much fun, and the girls loved serving their neighbors and seeing them smile...or cry... ;0) Nothing better than a brilliant red geranium or a purple petunia to cheer you up, right?!

    Happy planting!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug, Thanks so much for mentioning Dee's book in your blog post today.... That's a great way to get the word out... That book would be a good discussion for a Book Club group.

    Tucker and Emily look AWESOME.... Love that bright pink color....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute couple! Enjoy your flower planting! Can't do that here until end of May, beginning of June (still have the heat on here) and then swoosh, the summer is over! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...