Sunday, April 29, 2018

If you then , though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!     Matthew 7:11


I am guilty!!! I admit that I am so guilty of showering our children with as many good things as I can possibly give.   I love each of them so dearly and I want the very best for them.  

Apologetic... is not even a word for me to consider when it comes to doing everything that I can do for them.....OR....giving them anything that I can give.

God's love for us is unconditional.   HE knows that we are sinners!
HE knows the circumstances of evil that surrounds us.  YET.....YET..... HE LOVES US!!! 

HE LONGS TO BLESS HIS CHILDREN WITH GOODNESS.

God desires for us to know HIM.  HE loves to pour HIS love all over us.  HE loves for us to ask HIM for those things that are important to us.  

God's gifts are life-giving and HE gives us HIS BEST.

What do you need today?  What is God longing for you to ask HIM for?  Reach out....do not turn away from all of the goodness that God has in store for you and your family.

Thank you friends, for the Blessings you give me each day!

Shug 🌹 



3 comments:

  1. The goodness of God is something I can hardly wrap my mind around. I,who deserve nothing, am rich because of His love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug~

    The best gift you have ever given your children is your unconditional love! You are an amazing mother and grandmother, and I know that, God is very pleased with you... :0) Isn't it wonderful that we have such a loving Heavenly Father, who wants to bless us in every way possible...because He loves us, unconditionally?!

    Loved your thoughts today!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Sunday devotion! You are a good writer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...