Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Oh wow......Let me tell you......This girl is on cloud 9!

My new pantry is finished and I am loving it......




One thing that I was shocked about is that I really thought I had a LOT of stuff in the pantry.....but with it now stretching from the floor to the ceiling, it makes it look like I barely have anything.



I have plenty of storage for extras and everything is now in plain sight.




OOPs.....My chili can is upside down.....I'll have to make sure I fix that..    This OCD girl can not have an upside down chili can.



I chose to wait until Spring or maybe the first part of Summer to paint the shelves.   For one thing...it's way too cold outside and I was worried that it would take way too long for the paint to dry...Plus the fumes would be a little bad.

Second.....I need to repaint my kitchen cabinets as well, so I'll just it all at one time.




I laughed at this picture......the reason?  Sam does not like Corn and yet....I have several cans of corn on the shelf. 



Originally......this was a long {wasted} hallway that led to our Bedroom...... We never used this hallway, because there is  another entrance to our bedroom that we always use.  

We closed in the hallway and for several years now, I have had a couple of sets of black bookshelves in there to stack my can goods in.   NOT ANYMORE THOUGH.   We took the bookshelves out and had these new wall shelves put in.  

I Love the way they turned out.....


Shug....

6 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!! This is every cooks DREAM!!!! Wish I had a space to do this; I hate having our food scattered everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug!

    What a great idea! If you are like me, it's always a challenge to find more space. I love that the shelves aren't so deep that things get lost! They are wonderful, so glad you got your pantry!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow---I'm impressed.... I can 'feel' your joy.... There is so much I would like to do to the inside of our home --but with our priority and love of Yard Work, we always spend what extra money we have there... SOMEDAY --I'll think about updating the inside of our little home....

    Congrats.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME, Shug. I might be green. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...