Sunday, September 10, 2017



Nothing like having a Beach vacation.....in the middle of a Hurricane!!


Sam and Joe.....they found a BIG crab out in the water and both of them were scared to death to pick the thing up.   Sam attempted, but just as he touched the thing....it pinched him!  NO MORE CRAB HUNTING!



WINDY?  oh my goodness....we have had Big winds here at Rosemary/Seacrest Beach.    The day has been absolutely gorgeous though.      Lot's of sunshine and no rain...YET!

The rain is expected to be here late tonight or in the morning, with 60 mile per hour winds!   YIKES!!

Hopefully....the outer skirts of Hurricane Irma will pass through quickly.   

We have a full week here at the beach and I really do hope that we get to see a lot of sunshine!!


Later...
Shug





6 comments:

  1. Are you in the path of Irma? I hope you have a really safe place to stay! Your header is gorgeous! Let us know how you are in the next day or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug!

    I have been worried about you since the hurricane in Texas, I'm so glad you posted to let us know you are okay... :0)

    That hurricane is very scary, so I will be praying that you are safe, and that you will be out of harms way! Irma, seems like she has a mind of her own, so take every precaution you can and stay safe, dear friend!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you get to enjoy the peace of the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun, seems like you fared well with Irma.


    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day at the beach anytime would be nice. - You look like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...