Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello Sunshine.......

I was thinking....what is it about the ending of a year that gives us such HOPE for the future? ...there is a New Year in front of us!  A brand new beginning!!

Is it the anticipation of something NEW....the saying goodbye to things that we no longer want to exist in our lives...Or...is the excitement of having intellectual wisdom from years past, that will guide us forward?

In my lifetime, I have seen at least 49 fascinating New Year's...come and go. Did any of these years change me significantly?  I like to believe that with each new day, each new year...I have become more dedicated to the POSITIVE details of life.   

With each December 31st...as the clock strikes 12:00 p.m., there is such an excitement in the air....as I realize that I am about to embark upon a New Journey in life!!   

I do believe that it was Brad Paisley that once said: "Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!" 


Today....is that day!!  While I might not be able to predict what my entire year may consist of....I do have the ability to press on with strength, determination and a positive attitude.   How can I go wrong with these 3 great advantages in front of me??  



In your book...Will your pages remain blank....will they be torn and stained....Or, will you stamp  a ray of beautiful sunshine in the corner of each new day?

Something to think about!!

Shug.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this, Shug! Especially after what I just wrote and have been thinking... I'm getting out that Sunshine Stamp! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. May 2015 bring you (and me) lots of joy, happiness and GOOD HEALTH.

    A new year does bring us HOPE and new beginnings. BUT--if we stop and think about it, each new morning does the same thing.... Right?
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things to think about.

    Here's to a super New Year!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, every new year is a new start. It is a new page that allows us to start over again and correct our mistakes. I hope you have an awesome year ahead and may God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...