What a fabulous week it has been!! Our Florida adventure has been packed with lots of adventure and lots of sun and sand!
I even road a bicycle.... Can you believe that? Riding an old bike is truly a whole lot of fun. This bike was actually new, with the old kind of BIG seat and handle bars!
My somewhat pale skin now has a sun kissed glow to it.... Wish it would last, but more than likely, the pigmentation will slowly turn lighter.
This has been a computer free vacation and I must admit that I kinda enjoyed my time without pecking at the keys. Sad thing is that I have to wait until I get home to post pictures..
We are on the road now, heading back to the beautiful state of Texas.... Prayers please for safe travels!!
One great thing about traveling home is the fact that ALL of our clothes are clean and ready to put up when we get there. I made sure to get all of the laundry done before we packed. YeA.....
Hope you all have a terrific weekend!!! Talk to you on Monday!!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (50)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- Good morning! I woke up during the wee hours of t...
- Decorating Styles......???
- Good morning friends....... I've been up for abou...
- State Champs!!
- The Hot temps have arrived here in East Texas!! I...
- As I sit here this morning??
- Fleeing Children
- Put Your Feet Up.....
- Needs My Constant Attention.....
- iPad posting....
- I Remember As a Child........
- I Think I'm Getting Lazy!
- Finding fences
- Here is a Funny!!
- Question of the Day!!
- Oh wow y'all....... you all have been so patien...
- A few Pics.....
- Headed Home
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- ► 2011 (364)