Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life's Potholes



Life's Highway is a fascinating journey and there can be many stops along the way.  What I want to remember is to not crumble when I hit a bump in the road.  Have you ever noticed how, big storms, are forever causing potholes on the highways?

Our life journey can sometimes cause us to encounter many potholes.   These annoying holes can cause headaches, stress, anger, and at times they can bend us far beyond what we want to be bent.  What exactly are these journey of life potholes?  Hmmmm.....let's see.

According to my face book page this morning, I had many friends who were hitting various kinds of deep holes.   Aggravation was at the top of the list.   Some were disturbed because another driver pulled out in front of them.....One was not happy because an older person was driving way too slow (they should have known that driving 60 mph was way too slow on a country road...lol)  Then, there was the one who was complaining because a lady ordered something other than a drink while pulling through the drive-thru at Sonic.  (We all should know that the drive-thru is just for those ordering a coke!!  Lol)

I really had to laugh at this one......One person was mad because THEIR chosen contestant DID NOT WIN.......American Idol.   According to one friend.....the weather man had ruined their day!!

These are only small bumps in the road....yet...they can certainly cause some folks to get mudslinging mad.  I must say.....(and this is just my opinion).....these kind of potholes are not worth getting a headache over!!

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while passing over the potholes on Life's Highway!!

Shug ~





6 comments:

  1. Well there are many potholes in life.. AND--it's all about our ATTITUDE as to how we take these BUMPS....

    FB friends do tend to get upset over tiny, little things. As you said, it's not worth getting upset over these kinds of things...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word, these complaints are NOTHING!!!!! These people need to chill. Your photo, fabulous!!! Is it two put together or is the falls that close to the highway? And what is the lighter patch at the top left over the rainbow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, We must pick our battles wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another reason I am no longer on Facebook! I'd trade these complaints for my set of problems any day. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, many potholes - we just need to keep looking ahead - preferably with a smile:))
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...